Friday, October 14, 2011

[RE]Scuba Diving!!

Something, I always wanted to try out is Scuba Diving. Friends who went diving told me that's so amazing!
The fact, that everything is quiet around you and you can watch the different kinds of fishes is a great feeling. When I see all these pictures, which were taken by people who went scuba diving, I'm aways thinking that I would love to try it but actually I'm too afraid to dive under the water surface.

I saw this on Clair’s post and i have to say that i really want to try scuba diving. Although i cannot swim (hahaha......) i still wish to go. I would have to learn how to swim first that’s gonna happen later. I say that i don’t know how but i did go shark diving in Hawaii but it didnt really involve swimming. We were just in a cage around the surface of the water. At first i was scared since i didn’t know how to swim but everything turned out alright

Everything seems so amazing under water. My dad went once and he made a video tape of the whole experience. All the fishes swimming around him seems really cool. It is all quiet and peaceful down there. After i learn how to swim, scuba diving will be a must. Though i think i’ll need to learn to dive first. It seems really scary and i really don’t like to jump off of things. I’ll need to take things one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment